1. You want a one stop shop to handle the entire home buying process for you.Being dually licensed as both a Realtor and a Mortgage Professional, I am able to handle all aspects of buying a home for you. I get your mortgage approved for you with the absolute best rate available, search for home that meet your criteria, show you the homes and write up a purchase agreement that protects your best interests. The best part is that both of these services are absolutely free! There is no charge to you!
Jeff Rout Found me a great 5 year fixed rate and was a Realtor as well. Very convenient. The quality of your real estate services is substantially higher than other real estate agents I have worked with.
- Kyle A. - Edmonton, AB
2. You want a specialist, not a generalist.I specialize in Real Estate & Mortgages. That means I have a deep knowledge of the home buying process and a passion for educating you on how to become a home owner while avoiding costly mistakes. I literally wrote the book on this - "The Home Financing Bible" - available at Chapters and Amazon.ca. I’ll hold your hand every step of the way and help you overcome any challenges or fears you may face. With an expert by your side, you’ll have what it takes to succeed!
Just wanted to say thanks again for seeing my sister regarding buying her first home. She is absolutely thrilled with the service she got from you! The friendly knowledgeable service she received from you has made the purchase of her home effortless. She said she kept waiting for a bump in the road because she couldn't believe that purchasing a home could go as smoothly as it did.
- Jocelyn G. - Edmonton, AB
3. You want fast service on your terms and your schedule.I am available after banking hours. This gives you the peace of mind, flexibility and convenience you want and deserve. I will come to your home so you can get the mortgage advice you need without the hassle and inconvenience of driving across town to get to an office.
Tell Jeff what you need, how much you want to spend, and what your future plans are(ie. rental revenue) and he will work hard to find properties. Jeff came directly to my work, the bank, the property, where I was that life took me Jeff would meet for necessary document signings, consultations, etc. Between working 55 hours a week and just moving to town, Jeff literally did all the leg work and made this an easy process.
- Sean K. - Edmonton, AB
4. You want more options.I have access to over 40 different lenders and over 200 different mortgage products, each with their pros and cons. I will look at several different avenues and recommend the best 3 options based on your unique situation. You can purchase a home with as little as 0% Down, as well as many other down payment options. I have tips for you to pull together the down payment. You may easily have a portion of it already and not know it. As a Mortgage Professional, I will set up a plan for you to become a home owner sooner than you think.
"After Initially being apprehensive about using a mortgage broker, we were pleasantly surprised by Jeff's professionalism and quick response time. Not only did Jeff secure an interest rate well below the posted 5 year fixed rate, but he explained all terms thoroughly and in a language that we could understand. Without a doubt we would recommend Jeff to any prospective home buyer.
- Grant H. - Edmonton, AB
5. You want customized, personal service that deals with your unique situation.I will work with you to find out exactly what your needs and wants are and together we will build a mortgage custom tailored to suit them. My Mortgage Plan Questionnaire will help us determine your needs. Whether you have credit challenges, low on funds for a down payment or simply want the best rates available, I can connect you to the most suitable lender for your unique situation.
Jeff's name was listed on one of the properties we were interested in looking at so we called. We continued to deal with him because he made us feel like he genuinely cared about what we wanted and wasn't completely about making the sale. He was very professional and friendly and we felt we could trust him.
- Emily S. - Edmonton, AB
Your service was quick and effective. If we had a question you did not just give the answer, but you also explained the answer so that we could understand better. You were always pleasant on the phone. In person you were dressed professionally and acted professionally as well. We would be more than happy to send others your way because of the service we received.
- Mikki & Jacob G. - Stony Plain, AB
7. You want to know what is going on throughout the process.I stand behind my “48 Hour Progress UpdateGuarantee”which promises that during the process of getting your loan approved, you’ll receive consistent updates every 48 hours with the status of your loan. I am committed to keeping you informed from the moment you submit your application right to the time you take possession of your home.
You made my real estate transaction a breeze. Your friendly personality put me at ease right from the get-go! Always got back to me quickly. And you took the time to explain every step of the process. It felt like I was working with a friend who truly cared about me and my real estate needs.
- Brandon W. - Edmonton, AB
8. You want the best mortgage available offered to you up front, without a fight.I shop around to numerous lenders for the best rates and terms available. You will not have to haggle over the interest rate offered because you can be sure that it is the lowest that I am able to offer.
The bank that I work for would not give me an 18 month rate hold for my mortgage even though I work there. I talked to Jeff and he did everything he could to get us an 18 month rate hold. Jeff sealed the deal for us and it even ended up with the bank I work for even though they told me they couldn't do it!
- Daniel & Fawna G. - Spruce Grove, AB